Tuesday 20 October 2015

Reflection on the blogging process

19 they say: " All good things come to an end". And so did the blogging.

A big shoutout to all my blog peeps. The whole blogging experience was really a great platform for me to grow and be technologically advanced.

The best memory for me about the blogging was when we had to write our introductions and because I am a Beauty Pageant Fanatic I saw it as a time to let everybody know it, for many people did not know me and did not know what I believed in. I have learned a lot of things, including that my own English vocabulary is not soooo great, but during this whole blogging my English Vacabulary grown a lot. The connection between the assignment and the real world was great, because as a teacher I have to work in the real world with real people and real problems. In my personal opinion this assignment plays a highly important role, because as a teacher I have to teach students to use social media correctly and in a positive way, so doing this whole blogging made me realise that students need teachers who are technologically advanced and bringing my values of unity, honesty, respect and hope into it, I think then students will have a lot of respect for the Education system in South Africa and the people who serve as rolemodels.

If I could have started at the beginning of this blogging process, I would definitely blogged more often, because I now realised it is fun, one learns a lot and you can just be honest with yourself.

I definitely cannot wait to start blogging about the upcoming beauty pageant MISS WORLD 2015 that everyone is looking forward to. Get ready for LIESL LAURIE will rock Sanya's stage on the 19th of December in CHINA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment