Tuesday 3 November 2015

Vote for the Queen of South Africa

Hey my blog peeps!
Hahahhaa I know it's been long, but I am back and ready for action. While the queen of the world, Rolene Strauss is enjoying her last few weeks as the reigning Miss World Liesl Laurie gets ready to bring the crown home. Will she manage to do so? We'll wait and see, but there is a new story in the pipeline. We have a new representative in the Miss Universe competition and it is none other than the beautifull Refilwe Mthimunye who was Liesl Laurie's 1st  runner- up. With her beauty and uniqueness she will the judges a few months from now, but to help her prepare for one of the finest crowns, we have to vote. Currently she is in the 9th place, but I know with your support we can help her reach the top. You can follow the following link to vote http://431895.tbits.me/.

No comments:

Post a Comment